Call for tenders: Branding design for EU elections project focussed on youth
The European Youth Card Association is looking for a design agency to produce the branding design of a new upcoming project.
Application deadline: Monday 1 May 2023 – 23:59
Budget: 5500 EUR VAT included
Information about the project
The purpose of this project, called “Stand For More in 24”, is to increase the awareness, excitement and understanding of young people ahead of the European elections in 2024. The primary target audience is composed of young voters (including first-time voters) aged 16-23 located across EU countries.
To get a feeling of how this campaign will be, take a look at the previous EYCA projects of similar scope: Give a vote (for the 2019 European elections) and #StandForSomething (held in the context of the Conference on the Future of Europe). You can also take a look at the common Instagram account for these projects.
- Logo design;
- Branding identity (colour palette, fonts, etc) and guidelines for their use;
- Artwork for campaign materials (bags, jumpers, posters, social media posts, etc);
- Icons & other Elements: Some classic icons linked to the elections (voting, megaphone, etc) as well as an icon for each of the 27 European countries (simple landmarks or distinctive symbols, etc);
- The style should be appealing to the target audience.
How to apply
- Proposals must include the following:
- Examples of comparable past assignments
- Budget estimate for the service provided
- A brief description of the approach to create branding that is appealing to young people, yet linked to the EU elections
- Estimated total cost
- Style & creativity of the tender
- Experience with similar assignments